NOB166® H-ion is formulated with a natural inorganic adsorbent organo-modified with silver, which is manufactured using a technology developed and patented by ANCOR TC and property of the company.
Once present in fabrics it provides protection against the growth of microorganisms and any other pathogens that may cause foul odours, discolouration, stains and wear of the fabric, by forming an aseptic barrier that remains for at least 7 days.
• Additive for liquid detergents.
• Additive for fabric softeners.
• Can be added in industrial processes.
• Presentation. Viscous dispersion.
• Colour. White.
• Odour. Slightly ammoniacal. NO added FRAGRANCE.
• Decomposition temperature: ∼60 °C.
NOB166® H-ion must be stored in a cool place, away from light and heat sources:
• Place away from sunlight.
• Store in a cool, dry place.
• Keep the container closed and away from sunlight after first use.
• Do not transfer the product to another container. Store in its original container.
• Store at a temperature below 25°C. Under the conditions described, use within 24 months of the manufacturing date.
Containers of 10 kg net of additive. The dosage of NOB166® H-ion depends on the end use of the detergent and the level of protection required. We recommend carrying out specific trials to determine the adequate dosage for each specific use of NOB166® H-ion. Dosage example: Only 0.58 kg of additive per 100 kg of softener/detergent to be manufactured (calculated for a final dosage of 7 grams of softener/detergent).